Frequently Asked Questions About Our Services
We want to simplify the car wash process by providing our Winter Garden customers with straightforward responses to some frequently asked questions.
- What should I expect when I arrive? A friendly, energetic and professional team who cares about your car as much as you do will greet you and explain the different packages available.
- What kind of cleaning products do you use? At Clarke's Detailing Mobile Service, we only use biodegradable acid-free and caustic free soaps cleaning products that are safe for your car and our environment.
- Why shouldn’t I wash my car at home? We can wash your car quickly, and we understand that your time is valuable. On the average, you use about 150 gallons of fresh water when you wash your car by hand. At Clarke's Detailing Mobile Service, we combine 30 to 45 gallons of fresh water with 75 gallons of recycled water. The pollution that you generate from washing your car at home ends up in the storm drains, and ultimately rivers and streams of Winter Garden.
- Why does the paint finish on my car look streaky and dull? This lackluster appearance is often a sign of oxidation, which occurs as paint ages and decays from exposure to road oils and sunlight. You can decrease the process by washing your vehicle frequently, applying a sealant regularly and coating it with a hand wax at least annually.
- How do I protect my clearcoat? A sealant creates a barrier that helps protect clearcoated surfaces from corrosive elements, such as ultraviolet rays and airborne contaminants. Other destructive factors include tree sap, acids from leaf stains, bug spatter and bird droppings. All of these can eat through the clearcoat and cause permanent damage. A sealant produces a protective shield for up to 30 days.
Contact Us Today
We hope the answers to these questions can help our Winter Garden customers understand the car wash process at Clarke's Detailing Mobile Service Please contact us with any unanswered questions at (407) 376-2989. We are here to serve you.